Publications & Works in Progress
- Maidenberg, M. P., & Rolland, K. (2011). How normal sexual development over the lifespan is interrupted by child sexual abuse. Journal of Child Sexual Abuse.
- Maidenberg, M. P., & Yeh, M. (2010). Childhood and adolescent obesity: Recommendations for a growing problem in the Central Harlem community. Health and Social Work.
- Maidenberg, M. P., & Sweifach, J. (2009). Haitians and HIV/AIDS: Fortifying a stronger community. Journal of HIV/AIDS and Social Services: Policy and Practice.
- Maidenberg, M. P. (2004). Ethics: Asserting myself: Do I dare? Competence & confidence as a new social worker or student. The New Social Worker, 11(3), 4-5.
- Maidenberg, M. P. (2004). Considerations in supervision: Conducting child sexual abuse survivor groups. The Clinical Supervisor, 22(2), 81-97.
- Maidenberg, M.P., & Matich-Maroney, J. (2003). Beginning generalist social work skills: Arriving at common definitions and methods of assessment.
- Maidenberg, M. P. (2003). Adult learning model: A guide to teaching techniques in social work.
- Maidenberg, M. P. (2003). Advocacy and assertiveness training for social workers.
- Maidenberg, M. P., & Heft-Laporte, H. (July, 2002). Continuing education: Evaluating, assessing & meeting the needs of our members. Currents of the New York City Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers, 45(8), 4, 9.
- Maidenberg, M. P., & Golick, T. (2001). Developing or enhancing interdisciplinary programs: A model for teaching collaboration. Professional Development in Social Work: The International Journal of Continuing Social Work Education, 4(2), 15-24.
- Maidenberg, M. P. (September, 2001). Why participate in continuing education? Currents of the New York City Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers, 14(1), 1, 8.
Westchester Group Works
600 Mamaroneck Avenue
Harrison, NY 10528